NPCMC is now offering free basic CPR training at our Palm Harbor location. The CPR class teaches skills for all ages, infants to adults. These classes are open to the community. Your child does not have to be a patient for you to attend. This class is a great learning tool for all adults as well as older children who babysit. No young children please. The classes will cover basic topics like:
- How to perform CPR
- Choking: Prevention and Response
- Drowning Prevention
- Using an AED
(Automated External Defibrillator)
- Hands on Training with Manikins
- This class will not provide CPR certification. To get certified, please contact your local Red Cross.
- The max class size for each individual CPR class is 15.
- If your available class is full, please email Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org as she may be able to add you to the desired class.
- If multiple family members are interested in attending please register each family member individually.
- Classes last approximately 1 and 1/2 hours.
- If you are not able to attend your registered class, please use the Cancellation Form below, or reschedule with Cheryl at email@example.com
- If you have any questions please contact Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org
|09/25/2017||CLASS IS FULL||Palm Harbor||Cancellation Form||15|
|09/26/2017||CPR Class - 10:00 A.M.||Palm Harbor||Cancellation Form||5|
|09/26/2017||CLASS IS FULL||Palm Harbor||Cancellation Form||15|